Workforce Operations Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
The Workforce Operations Manager is responsible for the execution of inbound call strategies and service levels for various lines of the business. This position will partner closely with leaders from various departments to ensure that inbound call strategies are aligned with their needs. They will also lead the team of Workforce Coordinators in monitoring all inbound queues and skill prioritizations to determine the overall strategy and design of these queues to ensure that they are meeting regulatory and operational guidelines while also exceeding established service level goals. Additionally; the Workforce Operations Manager will be responsible for building, monitoring and refining strategies to optimize key metrics such as abandonment rate, self-service usage, customer satisfaction, average handle and wait times, after call wrap up time and first contact resolution.
Job responsibilities and requirements:
- Provide information back to leadership for all inbound contacts
- Lead a small team of individuals who will be focused on inbound service levels
- Drive self-service utilization while ensuring proper service levels
- Track all elements of staff shrinkage on an interval basis to be used in the development of the schedules for inbound call queues
- Identify all reasonable shift definitions that can be used to match the changing demand
- Maintain strong relationships with operational managers and supervisors in order to collaborate with them in identifying opportunities for improvement in both efficiency and agent satisfaction
- Identify and maintain compliance with any regulations, rules, or agreements that affect inbound and outbound messaging
- Develop knowledge of the call center IVR systems and call routing to ensure schedules match the call distribution rules
- Manage the tradeoffs of budget restrictions and personnel desires
- Develop strategy for quarterly shift realignment
- Identify needed schedules for projected hiring to assist human resources in recruiting staff for these shifts for inbound queue management
- Coordinate the efforts to plan team meetings, training, coaching and other off-phone tasks
- Develop and maintain vacation and other time off planning and utilization
- Work with individual requests for schedule changes for future weeks balancing center needs and agent needs
- Develop analyses that identify opportunities for changes that will improve operational efficiency, consistency of results, and/or employee satisfaction
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by WFM Leadership
- 4+ years direct Financial Services Call/Contact Center experience
- Experience and knowledge of Call Center Operations within a multi-site environment
- Advanced knowledge of eWFM scheduling software
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Show high levels of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Advanced understanding of Workforce Management practices
- Ability to communicate complex concepts effectively
- Willing and able to work any shift and any day of the week
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of FFN businesses
- Knowledge of contact/call routing, priority routing, conditional routing
- Ability to create and pull SQL queries
- Crystal Reports
- Advanced Excel skills
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday