As the Technical Sourcer/Recruiter, you will support a team of 3-4 Senior Recruiters focused on locating and engaging technology, product, and data engineering candidates to fill the open headcounts and also maintain a healthy pipeline for the talent pool. Using your strategic sourcing skills, you will create robust plans to locate passive talent, engage with them, and effectively “sell” the opportunity to convert them into candidates quickly. You will have the autonomy to be creative and drive the talent sourcing strategy. You will be expected to stay up to date on the latest sourcing tools and techniques, attend sourcing training webinars, and be the subject matter expert for the TA team as a whole.
- Create and execute robust talent attraction and sourcing strategies to support the Technology, Data, Product, Digital Marketing, and IT-focused Recruiters.
- Meet weekly and monthly talent sourcing goals that are aligned to the Recruiters hiring goals.
- As the subject matter expert in Talent Sourcing, leverage all tools and techniques available to locate passive candidates and bring them into the pipeline after you’ve screened them for basic qualifications and motivation.
- Own the Talent Supply & Demand reporting for all of Talent Acquisition; providing your expert analysis of the talent market and recommend sourcing strategies.
- Maintain a candidate database in our ATS and effectively drive qualified candidates into the appropriate requisitions.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate reports of sourcing activity, pipeline status, effective sources/tools, etc.
- Leverages the CRM tool to engage passive and active talent and convert them into pipelines.
- Acts as the subject matter expert in all things sourcing including creating and executing social sourcing strategies, complex web-based sourcing, CRM-based outreach/campaigns, and other sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, Hiretual, job boards, etc.
- Attends Intake Sessions and follow-up meetings with Hiring Leaders and Recruiters as requested.
- 3+ years of in-depth technology and product talent sourcing experience
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sourcing goals and driving quality pipelines that lead to hires
- Expert level sourcing skills including all job boards, free/paid sourcing tools, x-ray/flipping, LinkedIn, CRM tools, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong computer skills with experience effectively managing a CRM and ATS
- A strong drive to succeed and exceed goals
- Ability to work from our Tempe office OR from a remote location (if hired in states where FFN does not have an office) in the AZ timezone. Availability to work in the AZ timezone is important to be able to better serve the recruiters and the internal hiring teams.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with two people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,300 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA, and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.