Sr. Staff Data Analyst (Consumer Web Products)
WHO WE ARE:
Voted one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in the Bay Area for 2020, Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2500 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
We are looking for a (Sr.) Staff Analyst who will be responsible for instrumenting and driving insight-driven growth for our main public-facing web properties including www.freedomdebtrelief.com, www.bills.com, and www.freedomfinancialnetwork.com.
- Develop and maintain high data integrity instrumentation and automated reporting for each web property that illuminates traffic, consumer engagement, and conversion opportunities.
- Through ad hoc analysis, identify and help prioritize consumer delight and business impact opportunities.
- Identify and quantify opportunities to deliver consumer delight and business impact gains via data and analytics.
- Effectively collaborate with product managers, designs, program managers, and engineers to realize impact and support the web properties growth.
- Track consumer interactions across touchpoints so that we can deliver a personalized experience that optimizes consumer and business results.
- Develop and maintain data products that deliver significant consumer and business value.
- Design, instrument, execute and share findings on A/B tests (new features, messaging changes, flow changes, etc.)
- Analyze consumer experience and journey through acquisition and product funnels to inform future tests and product development.
- Develop standardized methodology to tag and track visitors across various sites for streamlined and consistent measurement
- Partner with other channel managers to understand cross-channel interaction, measure attribution and develop testing strategies
- Conduct large scale analyses, with ownership through all stages: understand business goals and strategies, formulate analytic approach, perform data extraction, exploration, and transformation, and translate results into actional items for the business team.
- Leverage deep hands-on technical skills to produce analyses in various topics including, but not limited to, customer segmentation, campaign performance and return on investment
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop structured data models that allow the creation of insights and dashboards
- Develop reporting with consistent definitions, KPIs and take-aways in a reliable and timely manner.
- 8+ years of hands-on analytic experience in a product, growth or marketing analytics function for a consumer facing internet or app company. Financial services industry experience is nice to have.
- Proven track record of delivering significant gains in consumer delight and business impact through actionable, analytics insights for a mid-large sized business.
- Experience partnering with data engineering to develop high data integrity, automated reporting and insightful ad-hoc analyses that illuminate traffic volume, consumer engagement, funnel interaction, conversion rates opportunities within acquisition and product flows
- Extensive experience in measuring online and offline marketing strategy using various methodologies such as incrementality, attribution and cross-channel interaction
- Experience in an e-commerce environment utilizing campaign and site data to evaluate ROI and profitability
- Strong hands-on experience and proficiency in SQL, Excel, and Tableau or equivalent BI tool
- Strong understanding on how data should be captured, stored and structured in data warehousing environment for various products and services
- Adept at presenting insights to diverse groups of audience (Executives, engineers, product managers, operations, etc.)
- Executor with solid business judgment who owns the outcome while maintaining a humble, collaborative spirit.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics or equivalent.
- Experience developing impactful data products is a plus.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.