Sr FP&A Analyst
We’re adding a Senior Financial Analyst to our Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Team. In this role, you will drive core FP&A analytics and reporting for our Shared Services businesses. The position is based in San Mateo, CA and reports into the Senior Manager of FP&A.
- Drive monthly financial reporting for the technology, facilities, procurement and accounting businesses
- Lead the annual budgeting effort specific to these businesses.
- Partnering with key leaders to create the annual budgeting for capital projects
- Support procurement and technology with contract analysis
- Responsible for a quarterly forecast refresh, providing an updated outlook intra-year
- Be a subject matter expert on costs within the business. Help optimize costs by ensuring the right governance and diligence is in place
- Support month-end close reporting
- Be able to work closely with all areas of finance & accounting
- Provide ad hoc analytic and modeling support to help inform business decisions
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate finance in a corporate or a banking environment.
- Strong analytical and spreadsheet skills required
- Robust knowledge of financial statements and related accounting concepts
- Strong communication skills. Ability to partner with senior leaders to frame analysis
- BA in Accounting or Finance required (MBA a plus)
- Prior experience with Adaptive Planning and Oracle Cloud a plus
- Prior Fintech experience a plus
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.