Sr. Data Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2500 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
- Primary alignment is to provide deeper prescriptive and predictive analytical insights for FFAM Sales, Marketing, and Underwriting departments
- Identify customer segment trends & optimize contact strategies to improve sales efficiency and grow revenue.
- Advise on A/B experimentation & on the sample size/duration for statistical significance for Sales & Marketing initiatives.
- Provide insights and analysis to enhance our sales and underwriting funnels.
- Work directly with product and engineering to support new development initiatives and measure business impact.
- Support & build data visualizations while leveraging SQL and Python.
Your Background and Characteristics:
- High intellectual curiosity and the ability to effectively communicate analytic insights to diverse audiences (executives, operations, and technical teams)
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision and direction to provide deliverables in a timely manner
- You have 3+ years of experience with financial data or within a loan servicing analytics function
- You have 3+ years of hands-on experience and technical proficiency in SQL (Google BigQuery (GBQ) a plus), Tableau (Tableau Certified a plus), Excel, Google Sheets
- Advanced analytical skillset leveraging Python or R a plus, but not required
- You have a strong understanding on how data should be captured within products and services and are able to collaborate & guide the business and data engineering team