Senior Salesforce Engineer
In this role, as a Salesforce Engineer, you will do day-to-day development activities and primarily focus on custom development tasks on the Salesforce.com platform using Apex and VisualForce. Create, develop, and support Salesforce custom solutions and integration.
- Provide innovative solutions leveraging Salesforce’s Force.com capabilities and make recommendations to support a rapidly increasing org.
- Develop custom code using Visualforce, APEX, Java, and other technologies to build customized solutions supporting business initiatives/processes.
- Implement best practices by developing, refining, iterating, testing, staging, and deploying maintainable technical solutions.
- Integrate salesforce.com with other systems
- Troubleshoot production issues
- 5+ years of experience in the Salesforce.com platform
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce administration and development; security, standard objects, reports/dashboards, Knowledge, data management, and sandbox environments
- Minimum 3/5+ years of at least one programming language, such as Java, C#, Apex
- Minimum 3/5+ years of experience with web services (SOAP or REST)
- Preferred: Platform Developer 1 & 2 Salesforce Certifications.
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
- Salesforce developer certifications are preferred.
- Salesforce lightning experience is a plus.
- Ability to articulate to stakeholders the value of recommended approaches and solutions
- Ability to translate between technical and business language and to explain concepts and complex topics in relatively simple terms
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or relevant experience in software development.