Senior Salesforce Engineer FDR "Remote Work From Home"
In this role, as a Salesforce Engineer, you will do day-to-day development activities and primarily focus on custom development tasks on the Salesforce.com platform using Apex and VisualForce. Create, develop, and support Salesforce custom solutions and integration.
We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, CO, WA, UT, OR
- Provide innovative solutions leveraging Salesforce’s Force.com capabilities and make recommendations to support a rapidly increasing org.
- Develop custom code using Visualforce, APEX, Java, and other technologies to build customized solutions supporting business initiatives/processes.
- Implement best practices by developing, refining, iterating, testing, staging, and deploying maintainable technical solutions.
- Integrate salesforce.com with other systems
- Troubleshoot production issues
- 5+ years of experience in the Salesforce.com platform
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce administration and development; security, standard objects, reports/dashboards, Knowledge, data management, and sandbox environments
- Minimum 3/5+ years of at least one programming language, such as Java, C#, Apex
- Minimum 3/5+ years of experience with web services (SOAP or REST)
- Preferred: Platform Developer 1 & 2 Salesforce Certifications.
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
- Salesforce developer certifications are preferred.
- Salesforce lightning experience is a plus.
- Ability to articulate to stakeholders the value of recommended approaches and solutions
- Ability to translate between technical and business language and to explain concepts and complex topics in relatively simple terms
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or relevant experience in software development.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2300 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.