Senior Salesforce Engineer FDR (Remote Work From Home)
In this role, as a Salesforce Engineer, you will do day-to-day development activities and primarily focus on custom development tasks on the Salesforce.com platform using Apex and VisualForce. Create, develop, and support Salesforce custom solutions and integration.
From your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, UT, CO , WA, OR
- Provide innovative solutions leveraging Salesforce’s Force.com capabilities and make recommendations to support a rapidly increasing org.
- Develop custom code using Visualforce, APEX, Java, and other technologies to build customized solutions supporting business initiatives/processes.
- Implement best practices by developing, refining, iterating, testing, staging, and deploying maintainable technical solutions.
- Integrate salesforce.com with other systems
- Troubleshoot production issues
- 5+ years of experience in the Salesforce.com platform
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce administration and development; security, standard objects, reports/dashboards, Knowledge, data management, and sandbox environments
- Minimum 3/5+ years of at least one programming language, such as Java, C#, Apex
- Minimum 3/5+ years of experience with web services (SOAP or REST)
- Preferred: Platform Developer 1 & 2 Salesforce Certifications.
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
- Salesforce developer certifications are preferred.
- Salesforce lightning experience is a plus.
- Ability to articulate to stakeholders the value of recommended approaches and solutions
- Ability to translate between technical and business language and to explain concepts and complex topics in relatively simple terms
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or relevant experience in software development.