Senior Product Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2300 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Our success as a business depends on providing a great user experience. If you like working in a fast-paced, dynamic, startup environment, then the Freedom Financial Network is the right place for you. You will be working with high-energy and results-driven teammates with decades of cumulative online marketing and product experience. You will work closely with leaders from each of our groups and businesses and have hands-on exposure to the constantly evolving world of online, multi-device marketing.
We are looking for a user-centric product leader to shape the experience of how consumers find and interact with Freedom Debt Relief before they enroll into our debt settlement program. In this role, you will work closely with engineering, design, marketing and BI to rethink the consumer experience and optimize existing lead flows and interactions. Additionally, you will be responsible for building new product features that attract new users & better educate them on all their debt options. You believe in using data as your guide when making important product decisions and can balance optimizing ROI from our marketing campaigns across channels with creating a highly engaging and personalized prospect experience for the consumer.
- Thrive in a results-oriented environment to create and manage the roadmap for our consumer-facing lead acquisition and qualification products across both mobile and web in close collaboration with our engineers and UX design.
- Leverage user research to obtain a deep understanding the needs of consumers along with data-driven analyses to optimize the conversion funnel
- Develop a deep understanding of the FDR business and the underlying systems that power the operations of the marketing organization
- Closely partner with marketing on branding, re-marketing, consumer acquisition and experience, email and optimization efforts
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders & executives on project status, needs and milestones
- Define & track performance metrics and work closely with the BI and data warehousing teams to measure product success & impact
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience in Product Management at a consumer internet company with a proven track record of successful, consumer-facing product launches. Financial services experience a plus.
- A fundamentally user-centric approach to product iteration with solid design sense
- Strongly data-driven and technical: you have a track record of leveraging your ability to collect and analyze data from a variety of sources to identify key insights, spot optimization opportunities, run quantitative tests, and inform product decisions, leading to lift in critical metrics
- Detail-oriented: you believe that a great product is the sum of a series of small, thoughtful decisions that are followed-through on.
- Experience with agile software development and working with engineering teams
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with a structured and rigorous thought process.
- Ability to build iteratively & ship quickly with great personal organization and a long history of effectively managing multiple priorities & personal organization.
- Solid understanding of key marketing metrics and how digital customer acquisition works across channels.
- Experience with analytics tools. Excel required; Google analytics, Tableau preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Job Reference #: oFg39fwR