Senior Product Manager - Growth and Acquisition (Remote)
Our target consumers are people who are financially vulnerable, just getting by, or managing their finances but not getting where they want to be. Debt and financial stress are taking a toll on their well-being; they can’t save, feel stressed, and many are unable to pursue life goals as a result of their debt.
You will be an integral part of our Product Growth Team responsible for defining the roadmap, testing and optimization strategies, design enhancements, scaling operational processes, influencing the tech stack, and driving outcomes for our customers. You will be focused on building and managing growth flows, conversion rates, offer presentations, testing, and analytics.
Our mission is to make it easy for everyone to get personalized financial help. Our team focuses on building experiences to help customers find the right financial products to improve their lives.
Product Growth Principles:
- Focus on customer experience
- Release and test often
- Maintain agile product growth infrastructure
- Improve operational efficiency
We are seeking a talented product manager to oversee the customer experience across multiple products.
In this role, you will oversee end-to-end customer experience for all growth (top of the funnel) flows. You will be responsible for defining customer journeys, designing how we assess customers’ financial needs, influencing technical decisions, and designing and implementing live testing. You will collaborate tightly with a team of researchers, designers, engineers, marketers (and other stakeholders) to scale our growth experience through new feature development and rapid experimentation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Know Your Customer: Understand our target customers through qualitative and quantitative research
- Focus on Customer Experience: Define the customer experience for the growth funnels
- How we collect prospect’s information to evaluate their financial situation
- How we find the best solutions for them
- How we present and educate customers on product offers and options
- How we route prospects to the right team
- How we re-engage returning prospects
- Develop Product Knowledge: Develop an in-depth understanding of the products we provide and how they help our customers
- Own Product Roadmap: Develop a product roadmap and prioritize initiatives based on potential impact and outcomes
- Oversee Product Design: Work closely with Design partners to create an elegant product experience
- Design Product Tests: Develop hypothesis and product testing implementation plan
- Communicate Across Teams: Communicate product vision, test results, roadmap, and performance across the organization
- Manage Product Reporting/Analytics: Work with Business Analysts to understand the product performance and find opportunities for growing KPIs
- 4+ years of PM experience developing product roadmaps and owning outcomes/OKRs
- Strong Product Management skills with an understanding of how to manage software development cycles
- Experience in building and managing consumer products is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to succinctly synthesize data, develop recommendations, and present to senior leadership
- Expertise in synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data into actionable steps
- Ability to define product vision and work collaboratively across stakeholders to elicit buy-in
- Understand product design principles and collaborate with Product Design partners to drive a clean and simple information architecture, brand-aligned visual design and content strategy, and consistent interaction design patterns
- Experience collaborating with Engineering, Design, Marketing, Legal to understand what’s feasible, what opportunities exist, and how to tie it all together seamlessly from the perspective of customers
- Understand how to develop hypotheses for product testing and estimate impact while managing testing processes from idea to launch and optimization
- Experience in Agile product development, product analytics solutions, and A/B testing platforms such as Optimizely
- Personal skills: motivated, independent thinker, great communicator and collaborator, team player, and problem-solver
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. We are committed to helping people achieve better financial outcomes and gain control of their personal balance sheets. We care about our customers a lot and have helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs. We keep our core values at the top of our minds and live them out every day:
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona, and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt, and originated $6.5 billion in loans over 20 years in business.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by Best Companies AZ, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZ central and a Built In Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.