As a Sales Recruiter, you will be supporting the Sales team to fill mainly non-exempt (hourly) roles with targeted class start dates. This role may also support a variety of other roles in the exempt/professional space as needed.
Working as a Talent Advisor, you will collaborate closely with the business leaders and hiring managers to understand current and upcoming hiring needs, create strategic recruiting plans, conduct in-depth phone screens for an overall job/company fit, advise hiring leaders through the interview process, and close the candidate through the offer process.
How You'll Contribute:
- Manage the entire Recruiting Process effectively from start to finish.
- Leverage your recruiting expertise to understand the role and requirements, build a sourcing strategy, assist hiring leaders with the selection process and make the appropriate offer to ensure we hire the very best talent available in the market.
- Create robust talent sourcing strategies specific to each role and execute effectively to bring passive talent into the pipeline quickly.
- Conduct thorough pre-screening for both functional experience and overall company/cultural fit.
- Provide coaching and guidance to hiring leaders throughout the assessment, selection, and offer process.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience at all times, for all applicants.
- Utilize the ATS and CRM tools for all requisition and candidate activity.
- Meet SLA’s and Recruiter KPI’s as assigned.
What You'll Bring:
- 2-5 years of fast-paced, high volume non-exempt/hourly role recruiting experience.
- Talent sourcing skills and the ability to bring passive candidates into the pipeline.
- Experience working as a consultative partner to hiring leaders and collaborating with other stakeholders such as HRBP’s, Compensation, etc.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong computer skills with experience effectively managing and ATS and CRM.
- The drive to succeed, achieve goals, and exceed the Hiring Manager’s expectations.
- Experience hiring sales agents preferably in a call center environment.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.