Recruiting Coordinator (mostly remote work from home)
The Recruiting Coordinator role entails providing comprehensive day-to-day support to the Talent Acquisition (TA) / Recruiting team ensuring the efficient delivery of processes to Recruiters, Hiring Managers and candidates. In this key role, and as a part of a small team of Recruiting Coordinators, you will be supporting a fast paced, high volume Recruiting Team tasked with filling 100+ roles per month.
We are looking for a highly organized individual to join our team that has experience supporting multiple Recruiters and a passion for providing a seamless candidate experience from candidate to hire.
This role will be mainly remote work from home. Once we begin to bring employees back into the office in the future (when it's deemed safe), this role will be required to work in office about 1x per week.
- Provide assistance to your assigned Recruiters throughout various stages of the hiring process such as, scheduling interviews, preparing offer letters, initiating and following up on background checks while maintaining updates and data integrity in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Providing general administrative support such as preparing communication, forms and reports, arranging meetings, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy and tracking deadlines.
- Managing sensitive and confidential matters regarding employees and candidates, organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files.
- Responding to and putting through various queries from managers and employees, and from other agencies or departments.
- Exercising good judgment when faced with potential problems; taking initiative and bringing them to the TA/HR team’s attention
- Interpreting, assisting and advising employees and managers regarding internal job applications, HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines.
- Supporting and assisting internal and external new employees through the interview and hiring process.
- Providing onboarding support to all new employees joining the organization, day one planning and communication.
- Support the preparation for and follow up of Recruiting hiring events and career fairs.
- Provide a concierge travel experience for our traveling candidates.
- Minimum 2 years supporting a fast-paced professional business function.
- 2+ years’ experience with scheduling, managing multiple calendars and urgent tasks daily.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous experience supporting multiple Recruiters in a fast paced environment highly preferred.
- Highly effective problem-solving skills and strong sense of personal accountability.
- High level of initiative, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Collaboration with team to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to be self-directed and operate under high volume, high growth environment.
- Highly adaptable and flexible with the ability to deal well with change
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience supporting an applicant tracking system/process for example, Jobvite, Taleo, Peoplesoft, Successfactors etc.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2400 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.