Project Manager, Financial Management Systems
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
What an exciting time to join Freedom Financial Network! We are implementing Oracle Cloud and we need a Project Manager, Financial Management Systems to support planning, implementation and successful delivery of this project, among others, across the organization. The successful candidate will have a background in Oracle ERP Cloud, Fusion, Hyperion or large scale financial enterprise systems. You need to be able to see the details inside a much larger picture and deliver end-to-end solutions. This could be an ideal position for a Senior Financial Analyst with strong FP&A background and some project management experience.
- Oversee the successful completion of finance projects within a set budget
- Will be driving the Oracle ERP Cloud project by creating and maintaining project plans, including the communication matrix, responsibility matrix, schedule, and budget.
- Manage creation and review of all project documentation.
- Manage client expectations and maintain communication throughout the course of the project
- Prepare reports for financial and technical leadership teams regarding the status of projects and address issues/concerns when appropriate
- Provide subject matter guidance to internal project teams and vendors.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5 years of experience with enterprise financial management systems.
- At least 5 years of experience in full life cycle ERP implementations or equivalent experience managing large, complex, ERP solutions. Strong understanding of business processes is essential.
- General Ledger, Cash Management, Payables, Receivables, Expenses and Fixed Asset experience using Fusion or similar product.
- Procurement knowledge in purchasing, purchasing contracts and Supplier Portals.
- Supply Chain experience in Order Orchestration, Product Hub, Inventory and Cost Accounting.
- Project Management, Project Costing and Project Billing experience in finance.
- Experience with implementation, managing upgrades and template roll outs
- Financial enterprise migration experience is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle cloud or Oracle fusion is preferred.
- Hyperion experience a plus.
- Background with Oracle Financials and Oracle Supply Chain Management, specifically Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay lifecycles
- Financial industry experience in logistics and integration a plus
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile approaches to project management
- Strong time management skills as you’ll have multiple priorities to focus on in a week that often changes based on client demands
- The ability to be self-directed and work in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Demonstration of good judgment; ability to know when to listen vs. ask questions
- Innate service mentality and care for the client experience
- Demonstrated ability to proactively mitigate risk
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Exceptional written and verbal communication with ability to interact and make presentations to senior leadership.
- Out of state travel 50% - 70%.
Job Reference #: odgzbfwX