WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
Freedom has rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
- Provide legal support for new and recurring reviews of the laws, rules and regulations applicable to banking and financial products and services, including unsecured and secured loans.
- Prepare, review and/or manage annual review process for business line contracts and other legal documents.
- Establish and maintain deadlines for the escalation, management and resolution of legal issues.
- Work with the Legal Department and business leaders within Freedom to maintain the consistent and effective delivery of legal services to the company.
- Assist with enterprise-wide strategic initiatives and special projects, as needed, working closely with our business partners to advance company goals and objectives.
- Provide general administrative support to the Legal Department including production and intake of documents.
- 5-10 years of experience as a paralegal, ideally with experience in banking and financial services, privacy, and consumer regulations. Mortgage experience a plus.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills; ability to juggle and prioritize various tasks.
- Ability to work autonomously and partner and communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Strong computer skills with experience mastering computer software programs.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for
- Consistently voted a Best Place to Work in Phoenix multiple times by our employees
- Competitive compensa
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Benefits start within 30 days.
- 401k with employer match.
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure).
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days.
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday.
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.