We are a mortgage lender that is assisting consumer(s) with getting a mortgage. In our efforts to obtain mortgage brokerage licenses on a company level, some states, particularly Missouri, require that we employ at least one individual who is physically located within the state. This is where you come into the picture.
Ideally we are looking for a Loan Originator who has worked in the mortgage industry and is looking for an extra source of income.
For a monthly stipend, the Loan Originator will make sure their user information and credentials on the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) is updated and correct at all times and forward us any mail that you may receive on our behalf.
- MLO licensed through NMLS in the state of Missouri
- Demonstrate financial responsibility as determined by a credit review/report
- Pass a criminal background check
- Maintain principal place of business
- State requirement: Annually, complete and pass continuing education course to maintain license