WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
The Licensing Coordinator will play a key role in ensuring that our licenses (State, Federal sales and business etc. ) and registrations are current. Your attention to detail and organization will help in tracking license expirations, acquiring, maintaining and renewing state licenses for several business lines. This role will work with our outside vendor and oversee all activities related to licensing and accreditation in the areas of debt settlement, debt collections, loan servicing, mortgage originations, and other loan activities.
This position reports to our Legal Team and will be responsible for contacting city, county and state regulators as needed. Additionally, the Licensing Coordinator will be the liaison for all audit requests to include coordinating with all internal business partners to gather all the required documents for submission.
- Research, process and submit state licensing applications to state authorities.
- Maintains complete files on all licenses in all states with specific state requirements and renewal dates
- Tracking, routing, and monitoring various licensing documents to ensure strict deadlines are met
- Create and maintain dashboards for business leaders
- reading, understanding, and applying statutes, rules, policies and procedures, as appropriate
- Evaluating and recommending changes to processes and procedures
REQUIREMENTS / CHARACTERISTICS:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience dealing with state or municipal agencies – financial industry preferred
- Experience managing business licenses or records
- Good interpersonal skills and a proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effective interaction at all levels in the organization
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office products
- Willingness and ability to explore technology solutions to create operational efficiencies
- Bachelor degree preferred
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Hourly + uncapped monthly commission (average - $75k, top - $105k+)
- Leadership opportunities – manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Job Reference #: ovQzafwO