Lendage Product Manager - Sales
Our success as a business depends on providing a great user experience. If you like working in a fast-paced,
dynamic, startup environment, then Lendage, LLC is the right place for you. You will be working with high-energy and results-driven teammates with decades of cumulative financial services and product experience. You will work closely with leaders from each of our groups and businesses and have hands-on exposure to the constantly evolving world of mortgage loans.
The Product Manager - Sales will be responsible for end-to-end Sales experience, sales tools, and service
integration processes including sales queue management, lead scoring and prioritization, call planning, loan file
tracking, reporting, sales calculators, and other tools to make our loan officers more efficient. This role will focus
particularly on loan officer-facing solutions and related technologies. The mission for this exciting new role is to
design and optimize the combination of services, products, and tools to deliver a sales experience that ensures
efficient loan officer workflows. You will be measured on increasing loan officer metrics such as contact rate,
applications taken per month, time to take an application, and application to fund rate.
We seek an individual capable of deeply understanding and driving needs of loan officers and sales assistants while simultaneously understanding the broader Freedom organization and identifying and exploiting opportunities to work across business to leverage best practices.
Who We Are:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2300 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ.
From your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, CO, UT, WA, OR.
you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the
last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is
only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds
itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with
integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
What you’ll do:
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the ways that Lendage sells its loan products and the key ways in
which we can improve the delivery and quality of its services
• Ensure that our product offerings are supported by end-to-end processes and technologies that deliver an
efficient loan officer experience
• Deliver data-driven insights, producing recommendations to support actionable strategic direction and
business prioritization to drive improvements to the delivery and quality of our services
• Execute on business strategy, leading and supporting projects with cross-functional teams, including sales
organization, engineering and information technology, marketing, legal, and compliance
• Ensure that changes in customer acquisition approach, underwriting and operational changes translate
effectively into the loan officers’ workflows and tools
What you have:
• Skill at operating at both strategic and tactical levels, including proven experience managing products or
services and well as the implementation of projects with cross-functional teams
• Deep experience with mortgage, loan origination systems, related technologies such as loan origination
systems, sales process design in mortgage and financial services
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to succinctly synthesize data, develop
recommendations, and present to management
• Comfort with ambiguity with an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
• Demonstrable leadership skills in a team setting, with success managing direct reports as well as leading
cross- functional teams without formal authority
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects that vary in scope and complexity
• Attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines with little supervision
• College degree, preferably in business or financial field. MBA is a strong plus
• 3-5 years of experience in Product Management in a mid-size organization with practical experience in
developing, managing and delivering enterprise-wide products
? A fundamentally user-centric approach to product iteration with solid design sense
? Strongly data-driven and technical: you have a track record of leveraging your ability to collect and
analyze data from a variety of sources to identify key insights, spot optimization opportunities, run
quantitative tests, and inform product decisions, leading to lift in critical metrics
? Detail-oriented: you believe that a great product is the sum of a series of small, thoughtful decisions that
are followed-through on.
? Experience with agile software development and working with engineering teams
? Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
? Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with a structured and rigorous thought process.
? Ability to build iteratively & ship quickly with great personal organization and a long history of effectively
managing multiple priorities & personal organization.
? Solid understanding of key marketing metrics and how digital customer acquisition