Leadership Development Trainer
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Freedom Financial Network is seeking a highly skilled and passionate Leadership Development Trainer to join us in our mission to become the best financial solutions company. The Leadership Development Trainer will bring value to the organization by improving the knowledge, skills, and abilities of our leaders.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager – Leadership Development, the Leadership Development (LD) Trainer will assist our organizational leadership team to expand their capacity and successfully perform in their leadership roles.
The responsibilities include the design and delivery of formal and informal leadership development solutions. The LD Trainer will facilitate leadership and professional skills development programs for our new and emerging leaders - Supervisor/Manager level - by instilling the Freedom Leadership Capabilities:
- Execution – Get teams to achieve results
- Accountability– Hold themselves and others accountable for positive results
- Competitive Edge– Know the business and innovate to stay ahead
- Collaboration– Work effectively and cooperatively with others
- Inspirational Leadership– Inspire others to higher levels of performance
- Developing Talent– Develop the knowledge, skills and abilities of individuals
- Influence– Persuade and influence in all directions
- Communication– Clearly convey information and ideas to individuals and groups
- Design and develop L&D programs based on the needs of the leadership team
- Identify leader developmental/training needs and develop programs/initiatives to meet those needs to enhance performance, morale, and corporate loyalty throughout the organization while reflecting the organization’s core values
- Work with SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) and fellow L&D teammates to transform expert content into learner-friendly classroom, online, and/or blended learning solutions
- Manage, develop, and execute against project plans and timelines
- Contribute to training process improvements and participate in other projects as needed
- Interact and engage audience with questions and hands-on practice
- Host live in-classroom, virtual, recorded, and on-site training sessions
- Track attendance of sessions
- Administer tests/quizzes to measure participants retention of class material using a learning management system
- Deploy surveys to measure class experience/perception and collect feedback for improvements
- Administer Train-the-Trainer sessions
- Oversee design of large learning programs
Training Administration and Support:
- Maintain, develop, and organize current and accurate training material, handouts, worksheets, job aides, and class evaluations for classroom and continuing education instruction
- Monitor and respond to emails in the training inbox
- Find common patterns in areas that need to be emphasized in initial trainings
- Engaging, high energy hands-on professional with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Well-versed in adult learning & development best practices, research and trends.
- Proven performance consulting capabilities, coupled with strong influence, collaboration and problem solving skills.
- Experience designing, developing and facilitating leadership coaching and development curriculum.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 5-7 years of experience in learning and development field or an equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
- Superior computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Professional LD certifications (or the equivalent) preferred.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days – 4 medical plans to choose from
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
- Free onsite bike rentals and workout classes
- Modern work environment with sit/stand workstations
- Onsite café and coffee shop
Interested in this opportunity? Apply today!