Are you interested in growing your sales experience with a well-established and successful company? Do you have current or previous experience working in an outbound call center environment? Are you driven to succeed?
Consolidation Plus is a Freedom Debt Relief sister company that helps existing debt resolution clients accelerate their debt settlement program by loaning them the funds they need to get their enrolled debts settled faster and improve their credit. Our loan product is only available for qualified existing customers enrolled in eligible debt settlement programs such as Freedom Debt Relief.
How You'll Contribute:
- Meet or exceed all monthly schedule adherence and utilization requirements.
- Make outbound calls to our existing customers and lead sources.
- Deliver persuasive consultation to potential clients on how the Consolidation Plus loan can assist them in graduating from their debt settlement program at an accelerated rate.
- Enroll qualified clients in the Consolidation Plus loan product.
- Effectively manage your schedule and lead database while achieving monthly sales targets.
Start Date: June, 20th 2022
Pay: Base plus uncapped commission+ cash spiffs+ optional overtime
Shift: Monday- Friday
Hours: Select a set schedule between 6am - 7pm MST
Location: Remote with Hybrid option. Stay 100% remote based on performance. Located in Tempe, AZ.
What You'll Bring:
- 1-2+ Years of inside sales experience
- Proven success with multitasking in a fast-paced, metrics driven environment while meeting or exceeding goals.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong listening skills with the ability to understand and influence.
- Solid computer skills with experience effectively managing CRM.
- Strong desire to succeed while supporting the company’s Core Values at all times.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Paid Training
- Insurance benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision (enroll within the first 30 days).
- Paid time off Plus 10 Paid Holidays/ year, volunteer and Birthday Time Off.
- 401(K) retirement plan with match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Opportunity to earn President's Club Vacation for top sales performers.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader