Inside Sales Unit Manager (FreedomPlus)
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services by using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ, as well as a small but growing remote team. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years!
Inside Sales Unit Manager - Team Leader
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Do you excel at managing daily sales metrics? Are you an inspirational leader who can motivate a sales team in a fast-paced call center environment? If you are an experienced Inside Sales Manager who enjoys taking on new challenges strives to be the best, then we’re interested in speaking with you!
The company is growing exponentially and our FreedomPlus division is looking for its next Inside Sales Unit Manager!
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for providing guidance and direction to a team of Loan Consultants who are focused on selling the FreedomPlus personal loan product in a call center setting. The Inside Sales Manager is also responsible for a number of special projects and reporting functions, as well as training, coaching, and mentoring the sales team.
In this role, the Inside Sales Manager will lead a team of Loan Consultants while being responsible for all aspects of customer inquiries from qualification to closing. As the Inside Sales Manager, you will provide support and guidance to the sales team and assist in the following areas:
- The rollout and introduction of procedural and process changes, underwriting criteria, sales techniques and strategies, internal departmental changes, and business priorities.
- Assisting in training and mentoring new hires.
- Providing performance feedback, coaching, and motivation to the Loan Consultant sales team.
- Ensuring both overall team and individual Loan Consultant goals are met, including Unit Quotas, Close Rates, and QA standards.
- Leading by example in the areas of pipeline management and call volume standards.
Sales Supervisor - Unit Manager
- Shift: Tuesday-Saturday
- Training: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, for the first four weeks and then spending 30-60 days in the role of a Loan Consultant in order to better understand the position so that you may coach, motivate and lead your team.
- Hours: Start times vary from 6am-10:30am Monday-Friday and 7am on Saturday/Sunday.
- This role will be remote/work for home temporarily until the company returns to the office full-time (in the Phoenix Metro/Tempe/Mesa areas only).
- Minimum of three years of inside sales management experience, preferably in a call center setting.
- Must be available to work either the Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday shift.
- Must have the flexibility to work evenings and/or occasional Saturday shifts.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient PC skills in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proven ability to partner with employees and management to communicate various policies, procedures, standards, and performance expectations.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills for communicating with all levels of staff.
- The ability to multi-task and stay organized while working on multiple projects.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there is a lot of opportunity for advancement!
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work nine times by our employees, including the #1 spot for two years in a row!
- Salary base plus monthly bonus based on team performance.
- Award-winning benefits package to start within 30 days of your start date.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Three weeks paid vacation, which increases with tenure.
- Nine paid holidays and five sick days.
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday!