Inside Sales Representative-Personal Loans (Start Date 6-3-19)
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Start Date: June 3rd 2019
Shift: Tuesday- Saturday
The top 6 reasons to work at Freedom Financial Network in our Freedom plus Loan Division:
- Be part of building something special- we are the #1 Best Place to Work in Phoenix and we’re growing*
- Work with friendly and passionate people
- A great, relaxed work environment
- Our sales cycle is short which means you get to see quick results and fast, monthly commissions
- Great opportunities for learning and advancement
- You’ll have plenty of support from your Team Lead and Manager but you won’t be micro-managed if you’re driven and hitting your goals
As a Loan Consultant, you have the opportunity to really make a difference helping our customers fulfill their financial goals. We offer a Personal Loan solution to customers for things such as medical expenses, home remodeling, paying off credit cards, etc. Our customers love us because we offer a best in class loan product at competitive rates with fantastic customer service—all within 1-3days from start to funding! Your role is to quickly contact a database of warm leads provided to you daily, uncover the need, gain their commitment and bring them through the quick underwriting process. All of the prospective customers have expressed an interest in an unsecured loan through either an online portal like Lending Tree or via direct solicitation which makes your job a bit easier. You’ll leverage your ability to build rapport with the customer quickly and overcome objections to bring them to a close. When you do this successfully and meet your daily and weekly goals, you’ll be rewarded with a very generous commission plan. It’s entirely possible for our top producers to track to a six-figure income within their first 3 months.
- Using your strong communication and critical thinking skills to quickly engage customers who have expressed interest in an unsecured loan, sell them on the benefits of our loan programs, gain customer commitment and drive the transaction to close in as little time as possible.
- Contact borrowers via phone and email to facilitate the loan application process (averaging 100 calls per day)
- Manage a sales pipeline of up to 20 transactions in various stages of completion concurrently. Collect required documents from your customers at application, move the transaction through the underwriting process, quickly arrange a closing phone meeting with your customer.
- Meet daily and weekly sales goals. This may require working 45-50 hours per week but the rewards are well worth it.
- 3 + years overall experience in a sales role with a preference for those who’ve worked in a fast-paced, short sales cycle environment.
- 1+ years of call center sales experience in a high call-volume sales environment
- Experience working in a highly commission driven environment. Prefer those who’ve worked with a low base salary but high potential commission. Proven success exceeding goals in a fast-paced, inside sales environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong computer skills with experience effectively managing a CRM tool such as Salesforce
- Strong organizational skills to manage a high volume of leads and to follow up on required documents to close the sale
- Experience in a highly regulated financial industry preferred
- An entrepreneurial mindset – you take pride in setting and exceeding goals
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
a BestPlace to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Hourly + uncapped monthly commission (average - $75k, top - $105k+)
- Leadership opportunities – manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Job Reference #: oqRZ9fw9