Inside Sales Manager
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for providing guidance and direction to a team of Loan Consultants who are focused on selling the FreedomPlus personal loan product in a call center setting. The Inside Sales Manager is also responsible for a number of special projects and reporting functions, as well as training, coaching, and mentoring the sales team.
This role can be based in Dallas, TX, or Tempe, AZ.
How You'll Contribute:
In this role, the Inside Sales Manager will lead a team of Loan Consultants while being responsible for all aspects of customer inquiries from qualification to closing. As the Inside Sales Manager, you will provide support and guidance to the sales team and assist in the following areas:
- The rollout and introduction of procedural and process changes, underwriting criteria, sales techniques and strategies, internal departmental changes, and business priorities.
- Assisting in training and mentoring new hires.
- Providing performance feedback, coaching, and motivation to the Loan Consultant sales team.
- Ensuring both overall team and individual Loan Consultant goals are met, including Unit Quotas, Close Rates, and QA standards.
- Leading by example in the areas of pipeline management and call volume standards.
Shift: Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday
Training: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, for the first four weeks and then spending 30-60 days in the role of a Loan Consultant in order to better understand the position so that you may coach, motivate and lead your team.
Hours: Start times vary from 6am-10:30am Monday-Friday and 7am on Saturday/Sunday in your local time zone.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 2 years of inside sales management experience, preferably in a call center setting.
- Must have the flexibility to work evenings and/or 1 weekend day at minimum.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient PC skills in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proven ability to partner with employees and management to communicate various policies, procedures, standards, and performance expectations.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills for communicating with all levels of staff.
- The ability to multi-task and stay organized while working on multiple projects.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader