Identity and Access Management Analyst - License & Audit
Identity & Access Management Analyst – License & Audit
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
As a part of the Identity and Access Management team you will have the opportunity to drive the delivery of Freedom’s provisioning and governance capabilities. You will have responsibility for ensuring our Identity and Access Management program meets business needs and complies with our internal policies and the expectations of our business partners. You will also be responsible for driving cost reduction and maintaining compliance with application licensing by routinely reviewing application access and meeting with Procurement and the business regularly to understand license restraints and business needs.
- Understands industry best practices for access administration activities (i.e. provisioning, de-provisioning, access reviews, automation, etc.), authorization and authentication protocols and access governance
- Recommend and drive the enhancement process for the Identity Access Management (IAM) program to meet business needs
- Work directly with customers and business owners in provisioning and de-provisioning accounts
- Work with Procurement to manage license compliance with application licensing and prevent escalating license costs
- Identify additional licensing needs/overages and engage with business owner and Procurement to drive resolution
- Create and manage process to monitor applications for unused accounts and to remove these accounts to reduce license usage and ensure compliance with written policies
- Manage the quarterly privileged access reviews and expand the quarterly reviews to include all employee/contractor/vendor access
- Routinely audit new hire/access changes/terminations to insure compliance with policies and procedures
- Work with business units to build and manage role profile templates for all employee/contractor/partner positions to ensure proper lifecycle management
- Mature implementation of Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution for managing privileged admin and service accounts and reducing the risk associated with these accounts.
- Performs other support activities in service of the mission of the Information Security organization
- Furthers the Freedom Financial culture and values
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Support and Delivery of Enterprise Identity Management Systems including
- Federated Identity Management
- Identity Governance and Administration
- Provisioning Automation
- Access Management
- User Life-cycle Management
- Role and provisioning policy Management
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Significant technical/administration experience with the integration, administration, support, and architecture of IAM/IDM systems and capabilities, including:
- Or similar technologies
- Experience in access role development and maintenance and defining application level roles/groups and permissions to ensure secure authentication and authorization mechanisms are aligned with policies, standards and as appropriate, best practices
- Experience with Cloud user administration functions of a wide variety of multi-user services applications including
- Google Cloud Platform
- Office 365 etc
- Understanding of audit and compliance requirements applicable to the financial industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills in evaluating risk and communicating it in a fact-based manner
- Advanced conceptual, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills) at all levels
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2ndyear in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.