Director of Web Analytics
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2300 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Putting customers at the center of everything we do is everyone’s objective at Freedom Financial Network and a crucial element in accomplishing this goal is to understand their respective interaction on our websites and online experiences. Information and data gathered through their experience and activities across our web and mobile properties will allow us to have a better understanding of their needs, behaviors, and engagement points and increase our ability to provide them with the right solutions for their financial needs.
In this opportunity as a Director of Web Analytics, you will lead all aspects of enterprise-level analytics across various sites within Freedom Financial Network. This is an essential function that allows the organization to understand our customer interaction and journey within our sites. You will design, build and optimize an end to end web analytics platform to deliver detailed insights on who the customer is, what their web interactions are with our products and what the key drivers of conversion are across all paid, owned and earned channels. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders such as Marketing, Engineering, Product and other Analytic teams to ensure consistent setup, implementation and measurement of our web tracking system.
- Lead all enterprise-level analytics effort that includes tagging implementation, data capture, data integration, insights and site testing
- Establish standardized methodology to tag and track visitors across all sites for streamlined and consistent measurement
- Lead implementation and integration discussion with internal and external stakeholders on MarTech and Adtech stacks
- Lead conversation on how site data should be captured, stored and utilized to improve customer experience and product offerings
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop structured data models that allow the creation of insights and dashboards
- Provide subject matter expertise on site analytics topics and relevant external tools/systems
- You have 10+ years of experience in web analytics infrastructure including building and leading a highly functional team
- You have a deep technical knowledge and understanding on tag architecture and implementation
- You have extensive working experience in integration with ID Graph resolution providers (i.e. Neustar, LiveRamp, etc.), tag management system (i.e. GTM, Tealium, Adobe, Ensighten, etc.) and site analytics tool (i.e. GA360, Tealium, Adobe, etc.)
- You have previous experience in integrating and utilizing site data with AdTech data (i.e. DMP, DSP and ad servers)
- You have a strong understanding on how the data should be captured, stored and structured in data warehousing environment
- You are skilled at operating in a complex, cross-functional organization or company where your teams need to collaborate and integrate with other teams across many disciplines
- You bring a new and diverse perspective. You have exceptional communication skills. You are articulate with both technical and business partners.
- Other desirable qualifications:
- You have developed dashboards and ad-hoc analysis that provide visibility into traffic volume, funnel interaction, conversion rates and other relevant metrics across all products
- You have experience in data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- You have a strong background in statistics and a quantitative mindset in approaching solutions
- You have worked in an e-commerce environment utilizing campaign and site data to evaluate ROI and profitability
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
As a member of the Freedom marketing team, you will:
• Be responsible for taking an existing, high-performing team to the next level and to set the growth agenda for the organization
• Join a dynamic team that pushes the envelope in online, mobile, and database marketing and is poised to invest in building a meaningful consumer brand
• Work alongside high-energy (and fun!), results-driven teammates
• Be part of a strong entrepreneurial culture that values individuals who take ownership and deliver results
• Enjoy a great, accessible peninsula location, excellent pay and benefits
• Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix!
• Benefits start within 30 days
• 401k with employer match
• 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)• 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
• Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader. Thank you for your consideration.