Director, Customer Service
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2300 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
We are looking for a Customer Service leader who understands the importance of the customer’s voice and experience!
This leader must exhibit compassion, be a trusted ally, and embrace the company’s vision for the highest level of service and support. Our leader will transform the department to deliver excellent service and a rewarding experience during the customer’s journey.
The Director, Customer Service will partner with the VP of Customer Service and help lead the transformation of our customer service call center by focusing on processes and systems with a resolute concentration on our customers’ experience. They will also work on scaling our current operations to meet customer and employee growth.
The Director, Customer Service serves customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
Proven success driving call center activities resulting in increased, measurable customer retention.
Ensure collaboration and coordination of Customer Service efforts across the organization by managing the customer experience initiatives pipeline.
- Develop and implement a strategy for continually improving service delivery through customer feedback, focus groups and/or a Voice of the Customer program.
- Build upon a state of the art call center system which includes capabilities to conduct real time QA, voice analytics, and workforce management
- Continuous improvement of call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, reviewing job contributions and workforce planning.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating capacity requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Design layouts for management dashboards that present data in a compelling, insightful and visually impactful way.
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance customer experience through technology enhancements and work with the IT to prioritize and implement changes within a timely manner.
- Guide the development of mobile applications to promote an intuitive interface and consistent look & feel.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Job Reference #: o4biafwr