WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
A Dialer Administrator is responsible for maintaining and operating the dialer. This consists of, but not limited to, starting and stopping campaigns, adjusting filters and following a dialer strategy. Candidates will need to work well under pressure as the team reacts quickly with solutions to real time concerns as issues arise. This position will be responsible for creating and maintaining a strong relationship with multiple business units to provide highly effective dialer coverage solutions for daily operations and can be open all hours of operation including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. This position will be required to work closely with the entire Workforce Operations team and will need to occasionally perform Workforce Coordinator functions.
Real Time Service Level Management:
- Responsible for daily operations of the dialer and supporting the contact center
- Responsible for the management of all Dialer campaigns and performance, including the pacing of the Dialer, management of abandon rate, achievement of penetration rates, and compliance to all dialing regulations
- Responsible for the management and creation of ad hoc, daily, weekly and monthly Operations reports, including, but not limited to, collections dialer and performance reporting, complaint tracking, call handling, and key metrics
- Create strong relationships with each business operating unit to continually improve daily operations and efficiencies.
- Manage the heart and dollar of FFN to ensure the client is serviced while keeping employee satisfaction in mind, all while managing costs effectively
- Identify opportunities for changes that will improve operations efficiency, consistency of results, and/or employee satisfaction
- Work with Workforce Scheduling in effectively pre-planning trainings, team meetings, Paid Time off, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by WFM Leadership
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a customer service environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer basics including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate complex concepts effectively
- Willing and able to work any shift and any day of the week
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a group
- Outstanding attendance
- Willingness to learn workforce management concepts through formal methods as well as through independent study with books and online resources
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of personnel within FFN
- Experience with Genesys Pure Connect (Interactive, ININ, ICBM)
- Understanding of FFN businesses
- Knowledge of contact/call routing, priority routing, conditional routing
- Ability to pull SQL queries
- Crystal Reports
- Advanced Excel skills
If this challenging role sounds exciting to you, please apply today!
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Job Reference #: oN3tbfwe