Data Entry/Administrative Support
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 1700 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
As a team within the Customer Service department of Freedom Debt Relief, Operations Support is the primary entry point for documents received by Freedom Debt Relief from its clients, creditors, and other business partners. Operations Support plays an important role within the organization, as the timely and accurate processing of these documents is critical to many business functions within FDR and other lines of business within Freedom Financial.
With a strong leadership team, a proven track record of personnel development, and the highest employee satisfaction scores within the department, Operations Support is an excellent launching point for anyone looking to start a new career.
- Review physical and electronic documents received on behalf of clients and creditors
- Perform necessary actions such as scanning documents, updating client information, or submitting customer service requests
- Fast-paced data entry using company database and other systems
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment concerning matters of significance
- Work various workstreams throughout the day
- Collaborate with multiple departments to keep client information up to date and correct
- Follow protocol to ensure the protection of sensitive client information
- High School Diploma
- Experience with computers and with the Microsoft product line (Word, Excel, Adobe, Outlook, etc)
- Able to multi-task and produce quality work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes
- Previous customer service experience in an office setting preferred
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
· $12.60/hour with paid training
· Reasonable operating hours (6am-5pm, no weekends!)
· Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
· Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix!
· Benefits start within 30 days
· 401k with employer match
· 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
· 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
· Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!