To be considered, applicants must be based in Arizona.
As a Customer Service Representative with Freedom, you are one of the most important voices our clients hear on their journey to financial freedom.
Clients enrolled in our debt relief program have experienced financial hardship, are relieved to have us help shoulder some of that burden, but still feel a lot of stress as it relates to their debts.
Our program takes time and our Customer Service Representatives can handle some tough calls as they speak with these individuals to share knowledge, provide program updates, or just encourage them along the way to their program completion.
WORK FROM HOME / HYBRID:
From your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We’re proudly offering work from home options for this role. However, applicants should be based in Arizona. This role requires employees to have high speed internet. Once a return to work plan is finalized, we anticipate this role to spend up to one week per month in the office in Tempe, Arizona.
THIS POSITION IS MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY! NO WEEKENDS!
HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE:
A Customer Service Representative aligned with our Core Values will -
- Use Care on every inbound call with customers, exhibiting both empathy and a solutions-focused mindset.
- Act with Integrity on every task. Take accountability for their workload and own the customer issues from start to resolution. We strive to take the right action every time.
- Collaborate with their team to share knowledge, and continue to encourage the customer through their journey to financial freedom.
- Work to Get Better every day. Freedom provides many resources for learning and development and we love to see our agents grow their careers!
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY IS UNIQUE:
- Rapid career advancement opportunities- progress your career in 3-6 months!
- World-class paid training programs (earn college credits!)
- No shift bidding
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work multiple years in a row
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 10 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
- NO WEEKENDS!
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 1 year or more of experience in customer service (phone/face-to-face)
- Available for an 8-hour shift Mon-Fri between the hours of 5am-7pm
- Care about people and want to see them succeed
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport easily
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking initiative and making swift decisions to solve problems
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
The training for this role is extensive, however, qualifies you to earn Rio Salado College credits. This role is challenging and not for everyone, but those that join our team to learn and make a difference can rapidly grow their careers. Those who embrace the challenge, providing guidance and support to our clients, often become leaders in the organization. Customer Service Representatives have also moved into Payment Operations, Sales, Human Resources, or Business Intelligence roles.
If you have a heart for people, a strong work ethic, and can embody our Core Values with every customer interaction, we’d love to talk to you.
Starting Pay: $16/hour--No Weekends!
Start Date: June 6th
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Places to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, we were named a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
If that speaks to you, apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.