Customer Service - Virtual Hiring Event
Do you have customer service experience?
Would you like to have weekends off?
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow with a company?
Are you ready to earn college credits for completing 4 weeks of training?
Join us on August 12th, 2021 between 1:00pm-3:00pm for a virtual career fair!
This career fair will be focused on our Customer Service Advocate II position.
***!!!Apply now to receive instructions for registering and attending the event on August 12th!!!** (Click apply at the top or bottom of this posting)
The top 6 reasons to work for Freedom Financial Network's
Customer Service team:
- Be part of building something special - we are a Best Place to Work in Phoenix and we’re growing*
- Work with friendly and passionate people
- A great, relaxed work environment
- You help customers and feel good about the job you are doing
- Great opportunities for learning and advancement (growth)
- Great company culture, be around growth-minded peers
Our clients call us when they have questions or problems that require immediate action and they need an expert. They want solutions and we are going to offer those solutions with innovative, out-of-the-box thinking and problem-solving skills. As a Client Advocate, you are the primary point of contact for consumers experiencing financial hardship. Working in a fast-paced and energetic environment, you will partner with our clients to work through complex issues and provide logical and rapid solutions. Creativity and talent excel as we change clients’ lives one call at a time.
Start dates every 2 weeks
Starting Pay: $16/hour (+ $0.50 for taking calls in our Spanish queue)
- Own customer issues, from start to finish
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communication
- Engage with clients and use direct communication to influence the right decisions
- Use empathy and compassion to guide Customers through their debt relief programs
What makes you a Client Advocate:
- You have 1-3 years' experience in a phone-based/customer service role
- You are flexible and able to work an 8-hour schedule; Mon-Fri between the hours of 5am-7pm
- You care about people and want to see them succeed
- You are a great conversationalist and people love talking to you
- You are a self-starter who is comfortable taking initiative and making swift decisions to solve problems
- You know how to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!