Customer Service Supervisor
As a Customer Service Supervisor, you will lead a team of agents making outbound calls to newly enrolled customers. These calls focus on program expectations and these calls are crucial to customer success and retention!
This position will report to a Customer Service Manager and will work closely with a strong leadership team composed of Managers, other Supervisors, our Director and our VP of Customer Experience.
- Supervise a team of 15-18 Representatives in a customer service call center environment
- One on one coaching to identify strengths and areas of opportunity for support & development
- Handling escalated issues involving both internal and external clients
- Identifying opportunities to improve procedures and effectively communicating changes
- Problem solving for internal as well as external issues
- Special projects directly related to enhancing the performance of the team
- Supervisor, Coach, SME, or Team Lead experience (inside, or outside of, Freedom)
- 1 year experience in a call center
- Must be able to work a morning shift (5am - 1:30pm)
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
Are you ready to step into leadership? Submit your application today!