Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative - Loan Servicing plays a critical role in providing support to our clients in the personal lending products. As a Customer Service Rep you are responsible for answering customer questions relating to their Freedom Plus and Consolidation Plus Loans while providing the highest level of Customer Service possible. You will also work out arrangements with clients who are late on their payments, in order to bring their accounts current. Each day is filled with opportunities to exceed expectations and deliver the best, individualized service to internal and external customers to include phone calls, voicemails, emails and faxes.
Starting Rate: $17.50
Start date: November 8th, 2021
- Handle high volume of inbound/outbound calls
- Answer questions and set up payment arrangements
- Access and notate accounts
- Process requests and account changes
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Meet or exceed quality metric goals
- Minimum of 1 yr. call customer service experience (call center, retail, hospitality, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive about delivering best in class customer experience
- Must be able to stay organized while working on multiple tasks
- Proficient knowledge of PC skills in the Microsoft product line including: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Salesforce or other CRM experience also a plus
- Open availability between the hours of 5am-6pm, Monday-Friday
- Must be able to complete required training with NO absences
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!