Customer Service Representative (Remote Work From Home)
As a Customer Service Representative with Freedom, you are one of the most important voices our clients hear on their journey to financial freedom.
Clients enrolled in our debt relief program have experienced financial hardship, are relieved to have us help shoulder some of that burden, but still feel a lot of stress as it relates to their debts.
Our program takes time and our Customer Service Representatives can handle some tough calls as they speak with these individuals to share knowledge, provide program updates, or just encourage them along the way to their program completion.
REMOTE / HYBRID:
*From your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in Arizona. This role is currently remote and requires employees to have high speed internet. Once a return to work plan is finalized, we anticipate this role to spend up to one week per month in the office.*
A Customer Service Representative aligned with our Core Values will -
- Use Care on every inbound call with customers, exhibiting both empathy and a solutions-focused mindset.
- Act with Integrity on every task. Take accountability for their workload and own the customer issues from start to resolution. We strive to take the right action every time.
- Collaborate with their team to share knowledge, and continue to encourage the customer through their journey to financial freedom.
- Work to Get Better every day. Freedom provides many resources for learning and development and we love to see our agents grow their careers!
- 1 year or more of experience in customer service (phone/face-to-face)
- Available for an 8-hour shift Mon-Fri between the hours of 5am-7pm
- Care about people and want to see them succeed
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport easily
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking initiative and making swift decisions to solve problems
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
The training for this role is extensive, however, qualifies you to earn Rio Salado College credits. This role is challenging and not for everyone, but those that join our team to learn and make a difference can rapidly grow their careers. Those who embrace the challenge, providing guidance and support to our clients, often become leaders in the organization. Customer Service Representatives have also moved into Payment Operations, Sales, Human Resources, or Business Intelligence roles.
If you have a heart for people, a strong work ethic, and can embody our Core Values with every customer interaction, we’d love to talk to you.
Starting Pay: $16/hour ($16.50 for Spanish bilingual)
Start Date: October 25th
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Rapid career advancement opportunities- progress your career in 3-6 months!
- World-class paid training programs (earn college credits!)
- No shift bidding
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work multiple years in a row
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 10 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company with a mission to help the millions of people who are struggling and striving to improve their finances.
If that speaks to you, apply today!