WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
As a Corporate Trainer for Freedom Financial Network, your role is crucial. You embody the core values, continue to foster and promote our great culture, and are passionate about helping to prepare our new employees to move into their positions successfully.
Corporate Trainers at Freedom spend a lot of time in the classroom, (virtual or live) delivering content in a fun and creative way to help boost the employees’ performance on the production floors. You’ll collaborate with other Trainers to review the facilitation guide and come up with innovative ways to deliver the content in a way that lands with the learners and prepares them for post-class assessment. When not training, you’ll work alongside operational leaders during the nesting period, partnering with them to coach agents during their first week on the floor.
Our Trainers have a desire to develop themselves and know the importance of education and training. Becoming a Trainer with Freedom can give you the opportunity to rotate facilitating New Hire sessions, participate in Real Colors Training, collaborate with Instructional Designers to learn more about the facilitator guide creation, and some of our roles will allow you to certify to become an Adjunct Faculty member with Rio Salado College (helping our learners to earn Rio Salado credits as well!)
- Facilitate and conduct Department Training for new sales hires.
- Comfortable in a high-volume training environment. Our training is 3 weeks in length - Trainers "follow" their new hires to Nesting Bay for 1 week. Currently, we are in a growth phase with monthly classes.
- Foster a positive, practical, and effective onboarding process for new hires
- Responsible for performance and classroom management
- Create and conduct on-going/recurrent on-the-job training programs to meet the Freedom Financial Network cultural values and operational business needs
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum learning effectiveness
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and QA Team and existing subject matter experts to ensure training is up-to-date
- 3+ years of sales training experience or 3+ years of customer service training experience with the desire to move into sales
- Effective and engaging in-person/virtual presentation skills
- Experience in a remote environment, (training remote employees, collaborating across a remote team, etc.)
- Ability to work from home as well as in the office
- Financial sales services background (banking, collections, lending) preferred
- Develop individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance for new, as well as, tenured employees
- Familiar with performance management methodologies
- Adaptability to a growing and changing environment
- Excellent communicator - possessing stellar speaking, writing, and listening skills
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Selected candidates will be required to give a training presentation to leadership as part of our hiring process
- Experience developing and writing training materials (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 10 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.