Contact Strategy Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
We are looking for a Contact and Operational Analytics Manager to lead efforts to optimize our ability to contact consumers. This person will support the Sales Department to generate new customers and our Servicing Department to contact our past due customers. The primary goal of this position will be to increase net profitability via increased right party contacts, ensuring proper inventory coverage and agent utilization, and streamlined work processes. This will include the development and implementation of dialer strategies in conjunction with Senior Management from Operations, IT, Procurement, Modeling and Analytics, and Shared Services.
At Freedom Financial, we are building leading information based lending franchises. You will do it in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibilities, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation. This person must have excellent operational and analytical capabilities in order to create accurate, thoughtful, clear recommendations that drive how we manage our business. Effective communication skills, an entrepreneurial and proactive approach, exceptional time management and an ability to comfortably work with senior management are also critical for success in this role.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· 5+ years of experience in call center analytics, sales analytics, or collections analytics in financial services
· 7+ years of experience doing analysis, driving business improvements and/or managing operations
· Understanding and current knowledge of internal and external (industry) dialer and telephony technologies, and interpreting results of those tools
· Strong analytic problem solving ability
· Ability to influence others
· Performance and results driven
· Strong interest in understanding and improving business operations
· Able to manage projects from start to finish
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or a quantitative degree
· SQL querying skills
· Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills
· 7+ years of experience in sales analytics and/or collections analytics
· 3 years’ experience in managing a Predictive Dialer
· Detailed knowledge of dialer processes and systems
· Experience with account segmentation, behavioral risk scoring & calling strategies
· Extensive knowledge of operational and/or inventory management procedures preferably related to collection/sales industry (First party or Third party)
· MBA or Master’s Degree in Engineering
· Prior experience in management consulting
· Applied work experience in Statistical Analysis / Regression Models
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.