WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
The Advanced Loan Servicing Specialist plays a critical role in providing support to our clients in the personal lending products. As an Advanced Loan Servicing Specialist you will use your negotiations skills when making outbound calls to clients in order to return delinquent accounts to performing status.
- High volume outbound calls to clients
- Proven ability to apply payment options to early stage collection accounts
- Strong negotiations skills
- Focus on high quality customer experience
- Desire to work in a highly evolved collaborative team environment
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Process requests and account changes
- Minimum of 1- 3 year Collections experience
- Loan Servicing/Customer Service experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stay organized while working on multiple tasks
- Able to start January 28, 2018 and attend two weeks of required training with no absences
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Hourly pay plus bonus potential of up to $750 a month
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401(k) with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
- Overtime available as business needs arise, with management approval
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Job Reference #: oW0fafw5