Brand Marketing Manager - Loans and Mortgage
Brand Marketing Manager - Loans and Mortgage
Who is Freedom Financial Network? A company with a story to tell. A company whose mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future. An established, profitable business with employees who love working here enough to vote it "Best Places to Work". Whose customers say things like "they saved my marriage", "they helped me develop a healthier relationship with money," and "I can sleep at night now that I have Freedom in my corner." And now, with some big moves coming, poised to become a household name.
In a new and critically strategic role as Brand Marketing Manager for Loans and Mortgage, you will lead brand marketing for our existing and emerging lending product lines. In this role, you will define the strategic positioning for personal loans and home loans within our suite of financial solutions. You will develop and execute programs to support existing and launch new lending products , develop integrated marketing campaigns that leverage our customers’ voices, and shepherd and elevate our brand reputation to differentiate us in the market. You will report to the Senior Brand Marketing Manager and work to integrate the Loans and Mortgage products into the larger corporate brand story.
To be successful in this role, you must be someone who understands the value of a brand and who is passionate about executing brand-building programs. You are excited to represent and implement the brand throughout the entire organization. You are a natural champion for the target consumers you serve. You are driven to better understand their needs and are committed to advocating for them in messaging and experience. You like jumping in to solve problems and take pride in the quality of your work. You are a strategic thinker but also have the ability to execute tactically. You have a track record of delivering outstanding results in a way that garners respect from your team members. You collaborate and work comfortably across teams and disciplines.
- Serve as a strategic advocate for our personal loan and home loan target consumers across the company. Drive consistency and alignment in delivering on consumer needs with a holistic experience across all touchpoints. Synthesize and translate consumer insights into actionable initiatives that inform brand positioning, value propositions, and marketing messaging. Advocate for consumer needs across cross-functional initiatives including brand, product, UX, marketing, sales and service.
- Define positioning, messaging, and value propositions. Ensure consistent communication of brand messaging across all touchpoints from initial engagement and throughout the customer journey. Drive consistent brand execution across marketing channels, websites, product experiences, and human interactions (Sales, Customer Service).
- Lead product marketing initiatives to announce strategic and differentiated product enhancements to key audiences.
- Lead strategic management of our online brand reputation across consumer review, recommendation and rating sites, social channels, content sites, affiliates, and SEO. Work on broader cross-functional brand offense and defense initiatives.
- Define and drive brand storytelling programs leveraging our customers in reviews, case studies and testimonials. Recruit, nurture and support a team of customer brand champions.
- Define positioning and messaging for our personal loan and home loan campaigns. Drive execution of upper- and full-funnel marketing campaigns from creative brief to launch and campaign measurement.
- Champion the Personal Loan and Home Loan products across the organization to ensure consistent application of brand platforms, messaging and guidelines.
- Market and competitive intelligence - serve as the internal expert on the competitive and market environment for loans and mortgages and offerings targeting our consumer audience. Monitor and report on competitive initiatives, positioning, marketing, and product offerings.
- Define, monitor and report on key performance metrics for brand marketing programs and campaigns.
- Identify needs and build out initiatives and programs to measure the impact of brand on company performance.
- 5-7 years relevant experience in brand strategy, brand or product marketing and brand execution. Both client-side and creative agency-side experience appreciated.
- Relevant experience in consumer financial services is nice but not required - in banking, debt solutions, lending, or fintech.
- Strong track record of building effective marketing programs rooted in deep consumer insights. You are empathetic and passionate about understanding and advocating for consumers in marketing initiatives, messaging and experience.
- Familiarity with consumer and product research. A strong ability to synthesize insights into actionable marketing intelligence.
- Experience with full-funnel online and offline marketing initiatives, from broad awareness to targeted performance campaigns.
- Effective collaboration skills with the ability to build strong bridges and relationships, influence others and lead cross-functional teams including creative, media and business partners.
- Outstanding communications, presentation, writing, and interpersonal skills. You know how to develop strategic and execution plans and clearly convey them to partners and stakeholders. You are an engaging and compelling presenter.
- You thrive on being an advocate for a great company. You are passionate about doing the right thing by our customers, our employees, and our community
- Forward-thinking, optimistic, and strategic. You have success building a brand identity or evolving one.
- Energetic, assertive, results-oriented, curious, self-starter with the desire and ability to go above and beyond. You seek opportunities to contribute to the team’s broader success. You are excited about being part of something big!