Affiliate Marketing Manager
Affiliate Marketing Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Freedom’s mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future.
We are looking for a result-driven, dynamic, motivated team member to join our team as an Affiliate Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for identifying, negotiating, and managing online partnerships to drive business results through our affiliate channel. You will work with a team of innovative digital marketers, will enjoy good work/life balance, and will be rewarded with incentive compensation for delivering great results!
The Affiliate Marketing team at Freedom is a fast-paced, growth-oriented group that has been responsible for tremendous impact in the past several years. We are looking to complement the team with another member who will quickly learn from others and apply creativity and innovation to build on the team’s success. You will have hands-on ownership for key partners and will collaborate with the broader business owners / marketing team to grow our leadership position in the industry and with these channel partners.
Freedom empowers team members to make an impact on the business and in our clients’ lives. We provide opportunities and an environment that encourages learning so you can continue to grow your career, while supporting the mission of the company.
As an essential member of the Partner Marketing Team, the Affiliate Marketing Manager is responsible for driving customer acquisition through various marketing channels including publisher partnerships and affiliate networks. A deep understanding of the Freedom target audience, the product and service, and the customer journey will be extremely beneficial in successfully taking on the marketing manager role.
This position is accountable for maintaining and establishing new partnerships, testing new campaigns and analyzing data to scale ROI-positive opportunities. Data analysis, communication and interpersonal skills are a requisite for success. Going forward, as the company continues to grow and expand its offering to provide a wider array of financial solutions and services, you will have unlimited opportunity for growth and career advancement.
- Work with existing and new partners to maintain and launch campaigns
- Ensure compliance and brand safety with publishers on an ongoing basis
- Understand and communicate (internally and externally) the technical aspects involved in integrations and implementation
- Prioritize execution strategy based on revenue potential
- Strategize, plan, execute and optimize social, search, email, mobile and display campaigns with partners
- Work with the creative team to develop creative assets
- 3+ years industry experience in marketing campaign and partner relationship management
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, provide insights, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations
- Must possess an understanding of media metrics, campaign tracking and optimization (i.e., CPM, CPA, CPL, CPC and NPV)
- Strong knowledge of Excel and working knowledge of HTML
- Self-motivated with the ability to take direction and work independently with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Travel for conferences, trade shows, and meetings with industry partners
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday