WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
The Workforce Operations Manager is responsible for the execution of dialing campaigns for various lines of the business. This position will partner closely with leaders from various departments to ensure that outbound campaigns are aligned with their needs. They will also monitor all campaigns to determine overall strategy and design of these campaigns to ensure that they are meeting regulatory and operational guidelines while also exceeding established goals. Additionally; the Workforce Operations Manager will be responsible for building, monitoring and refining strategies to optimize key metrics such as contact rates, and overall campaign analysis.
- Provide information back to leadership for all inbound and outbound contacts
- Lead a small team of individuals who will be focused on outbound campaigns
- Drive outbound contacts while ensuring proper service levels
- Track all elements of staff shrinkage on an interval basis to be used in the development of the schedules for outbound campaigns
- Identify all reasonable shift definitions that can be used to match the changing demand
- Maintain strong relationships with operational managers and supervisors in order to collaborate with them in identifying opportunities for improvement in both efficiency and agent satisfaction
- Identify and maintain compliance with any regulations, rules, or agreements that affect outbound messaging
- Develop knowledge of the call center routing systems to ensure schedules match the call distribution rules
- Manage the tradeoffs of budget restrictions and personnel desires
- Develop strategy for quarterly shift realignment
- Identify needed schedules for projected hiring to assist human resources in recruiting staff for these shifts for outbound campaigns
- Coordinate the efforts to plan team meetings, training, coaching and other off-phone tasks
- Develop and maintain vacation and other time off planning and utilization
- Work with individual requests for schedule changes for future weeks balancing center needs and agent needs
- Develop analyses that identify opportunities for changes that will improve operational efficiency, consistency of results, and/or employee satisfaction
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by WFM Leadership
- 4+ years direct Call/Contact Center WFM experience
- Experience and knowledge of Call Center Operations within a multi-site environment
- Advanced knowledge of eWFM scheduling software
- Show high levels of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Advanced understanding of Workforce Management practices
- Ability to communicate complex concepts effectively
- Willing and able to work any shift and any day of the week
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Understanding of FFN businesses
- Knowledge of contact/call routing, priority routing, conditional routing
- Ability to create and pull SQL queries
- Crystal Reports
- Advanced Excel skills
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2ndyear in a row!
- Benefitsstart within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 10 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.