Welcome Call Specialist
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Training class starts on August 12th!
Freedom is looking for Welcome Call Specialists. As a Welcome Call Specialist, you would be a client’s first point of contact once they have officially enrolled into the debt relief program. You will greet clients, congratulate them on taking the first steps toward financial freedom and address any questions or concerns they have about the program. This entry-level position offers great potential for advancement and growth within the Underwriting and Enrollment and Customer Service departments.
What a Welcome Call Specialist Does:
- Performs inbound and outbound client Welcome Calls to ensure compliance and that proper expectations have been set.
- Communicates via phone and email with the appropriate representatives (internal/external) to resolve any issues with calls or files.
- Use independent judgment to address and resolve client concerns.
- 1-3 years’ experience with customer service
- Availability to work any shift between 5am-9pm, Monday-Friday
- Regular attendance and past job stability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Proficient knowledge of PC skills and Microsoft product line including: Word, Excel and Outlook
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
Why Freedom Financial Network?
- $14/hour with paid training! (+$1 for closing shift!)
- Quick career advancement opportunities
- 4 hours off work for your birthday
- Company paid lunch monthly for all employees
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits start 30 days from hire date
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year
- 9 paid holidays and paid sick time off
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: ok0xafwL