VP Growth Marketing
Freedom Financial Network
VP Growth Marketing
We are looking for a full-stack growth marketing manager, who will drive the go to market plan for our Home Loan business. You are an agile marketer and leader that thrives on innovation, measurement and iteration. You have demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams, driving momentum and delivering on ambitious goals. The role requires managing by influence, working with ambiguity, and driving measurable change.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Serve as a "GM for growth", being accountable for maximizing contribution margin growth and customer lifetime value for the home loan business
- Bring an agile approach to your role; you will be data-driven, ruthlessly quantifying and prioritizing high value projects, seeking to deliver value quickly, leverage measurement and testing to optimize and scale successful programs.
- Optimize the "full-funnel experience" constantly looking for ways to iterate, test and improve the customer experience and return on marketing investment from click through to digital and inbound/outbound sales
- Be a catalyst for enterprise growth, inspiring and enabling digital, direct mail, partnership, wholesale channel partners and our lifecycle marketing team to fully realize the potential of all prospects and customers, with home loans and across our portfolio of solutions
- Partner with our product, sales, channel marketing and partnership teams to drive the business; leading the team in monitoring and optimizing daily/weekly/monthly progress on performance against plan
- Work with the cross functional Home Loans business unit team (Product, Service, Sales, Ops, Legal, Compliance, etc) to identify and enable our growth strategies
- Analyze data to monitor sales performance and uncover areas for improvements, collaborating with sales and channel partners and reporting to marketing and business unit leadership teams
- Provide direction to engineering and product teams to design, build and implement high margin growth programs
Why This Opportunity Is Unique:
- Freedom is uniquely positioned in the financial services marketplace to provide life-changing financial outcomes to a broad segment of financially struggling and striving consumers that are underserved by mainstream financial services companies. This is a rare opportunity to join a company with a huge addressable market, a large unmet consumer need, and a highly differentiated value proposition. Your role is at the center of our marketing and growth strategy not just for our Home Loan business, but for our enterprise. You will be highly visible and the work you do will drive critical, meaningful results for our business.
What You’ll Bring:
- You are first and foremost a consumer-driven marketer. You have a deep, empathic understanding of consumers, their needs and how to shape and leverage a differentiated positioning strategy to drive high value, sustainable growth initiatives.
- You have demonstrated success at a DTC or e-commerce business across many of the core functional areas the growth marketing team will be leading
- You bring a deep understanding of the mechanics behind growth marketing and how performance is measured & optimized across different attribution windows
- You have demonstrated fluency in multiple channel and ad types (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, TV/OTT, Direct Mail, Partnerships, SEM, SEO, Affiliates, etc.) and can show how you used these channels to drive profitable growth
- You are obsessed with data. You separate signals from noise, know where to focus, how to extract insights from data, and use those insights to scale our marketing efforts.
- You have hands-on experience working collaboratively with product counterparts to develop growth programs leading to breakthrough growth.
- You are comfortable in a fast-changing environment with a small, nimble team where you’ll wear multiple hats at times, need to relentlessly prioritize, and know where to focus both self and cross-functional team.
- You are highly collaborative, an established C-suite communicator, able to craft data-driven arguments and pitches to move forth your agenda. You inspire confidence and align our teams with clear, transparent, data-driven strategies. You thrive on "getting things done" and have a strong orientation to driving decisions, actions and results.
- You have a growth mindset. You are a poised, confident and intellectually curious leader who believes in yourself but also believes you have a lot to learn.
- Experience knowledge of personal lending, banking or fintech is preferred
- 10+ years of experience in digital and growth marketing
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.