UX Research Manager (Remote)
About the role:
As a UX Research Manager, you’ll be responsible for hiring, leading and managing a team of UX Researchers, conducting strategic research studies, while contributing to the direction of the various products across the organization. You’ll be a trusted and strategic partner to product stakeholders by communicating and demonstrating the value of user research, and by delivering insights that lead to demonstrable business value.
We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, CO, DE, FL, GA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, NV, OR, PA, SC, TN, UT, WA.
· Hire, lead and develop a UXR team of experienced qualitative and quantitative researchers, guiding the team in executing comprehensive research that thinks across product boundaries, and acts as the guiding light for the organization.
· Define and drive a robust UX Research program for Freedom working with Product teams and Market Research team and contribute to strategic planning and roadmaps.
· Create mechanisms for UX Research team operations, including intake, scheduling, team capacity management, insights tracking, and process playbooks.
· Drive a consumer-centric product development process and organizational culture, advocating for the user’s perspective and building user empathy
· Experience conducting UX research in an applied setting (consumer products).
· Proficiency in managing, coaching, and developing high-performing UX Researchers
· Experience directly managing across different research methodologies
· Track-record of successfully working with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders and partners.
· Proficient in storytelling and presenting.
· Demonstrates strong business acumen. Has a deep understanding of business needs, represents insights to the business, and provides actionable directions that influence strategy.
· Is a servant leader who is motivated to build a culture and community by providing the structure, care, mentorship, and development that the team needs to flourish.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.