University Relations Recruiting Coordinator
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,300 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA, and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
To create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
The University Recruiting team is building the foundation for a long-term talent strategy at Freedom Financial Network and we believe every campus hire can help us build products and processes with meaningful impact for everyday Americans who are trying to move their financial health forward. We’re a small but mighty team, and we’re looking for a foundational member to help shape the future of our university recruiting program. You’ll be an integral part of the university recruiting lifecycle, including but not limited to: organizing virtual and on-campus events, driving the interview process, working with our employer branding team, partnering with recruiters and hiring leaders, tracking and measuring KPIs, and ensuring our intern program overall is successful.
- Drive the planning and execution of university recruiting events across various schools, diversity partners, and other organizations.
- Manage team-wide projects, including, but not limited to: presentation creation; job description updates; enterprise-wide recruiting events, and conferences.
- Contribute knowledge and innovative/creative ideas for current and upcoming Intern and New Grad hiring programs and the overall campus recruitment strategy.
- Work closely and build strong relationships with university recruiters to design the candidate experience, uncover new and/or unique recruiting opportunities, and schedule interviews for candidates.
- As the liaison to our candidates, you will guide them through their upcoming interviews and ensure a positive experience.
- Assist in establishing KPIs to measure the success of our recruiting strategy, programs, and outcomes. Takes the lead on reporting and analysis of data as it relates to the KPIs.
- Build out our administrative tools to make sure the recruiting process is seamless for hiring leaders and candidates alike.
- Learn the Freedom Financial Network recruiting process and take on more complex responsibilities over time.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time.
- Incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail.
- Truly flexible and able to shift tasks and priorities quickly.
- Creative, and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- Able to connect and build key relationships quickly and effectively.
- Someone who can anticipate needs before they
- Previous experience in recruiting or HR coordination is preferred.
- Must be available to travel as needed during campus recruiting season.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees,
- Full-time hires will experience:
- Benefits starting within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!