Talent Attraction and Sourcing Specialist
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,400 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
We’re growing and adding a new role to our building a brand new Talent Acquisition (TA) team in our San Mateo, CA location. The Talent Attraction and Sourcing Specialist will be focused mainly on locating and engaging Bay Area technical talent but will also be responsible for location talent for other parts of the business such as Marketing, Legal/Compliance, Finance, etc. Using your strategic sourcing skills, you will create robust plans to locate passive talent, engage with them and effectively “sell” the opportunity to convert them into candidates quickly. Reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition, you will have quite a bit of autonomy to be creative and drive the talent sourcing strategy as we evolve the position. You will be expected to stay up to date on the latest sourcing tools and techniques, attend sourcing training webinars and be the subject matter expert for the TA team as a whole. A big part of this role will be driving a local talent attraction strategy overall. In partnership with our external Employer Brand vendor, you will help develop the brand and attraction strategy and will lead the execution of the plan.
- In partnership with TA leaders, Business leaders, Marketing and our external employer brand vendor, take an active role in creating our employer brand and talent attraction strategy for the Bay Area recruiting efforts.
- Takes the lead position in driving and executing the brand strategy effectively to maximize ROI on all events, social media efforts, advertisements, sponsorships, marketing efforts, etc.
- Uses a data driven approach to build the overall strategy and track progress, outcomes and future initiatives.
- Create and execute robust talent attraction and sourcing strategies to support the assigned Recruiters.
- Meet weekly and monthly talent sourcing goals.
- As the subject matter expert in talent sourcing, leverage all tools and techniques available to locate passive candidates and bring them into the pipeline after you have screened them for basic qualifications and motivation.
- Own the talent supply & demand analytics for our San Mateo TA team; providing your expert analysis of the talent market and recommend sourcing strategies.
- Maintain a candidate database in our ATS and effectively drive qualified candidates into the appropriate requisitions.
- Maintain up to date and accurate reports of sourcing activity, pipeline status, effective sources/tools, etc.
- Leverages the ATS/CRM tool to engage passive and active talent and convert them into the pipelines.
- Acts as the subject matter expert in all things sourcing including creating and executing robust, creative sourcing strategies, complex web based sourcing, CRM based outreach/campaigns, and other sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, Hiretual, job boards, etc.
- Assist the Recruiter in preparing for Strategy Sessions and follow up meetings with Hiring Leaders and Recruiters as requested.
- Attend Strategy Meetings and add value to the meeting as requested by the Recruiter(s).
- 3+ years of in depth talent sourcing experience
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sourcing goals and driving quality pipelines that lead to hires
- Expert level sourcing skills including all job boards, free/paid sourcing tools, x-ray/flipping, LinkedIn, CRM tools, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Very high sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong computer skills with experience effectively managing a CRM and ATS
- A strong drive to succeed and exceed goals
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees
- Uncapped monthly bonus opportunity!
- Opportunity to grow and develop—we encourage you to become better, faster and smarter in your craft!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Job Reference #: osvFbfwx