Staff Data Analyst (Digitalization)
Staff Data Analyst
-Requires 5+ years Business Data Analytics Experience
WHO WE ARE:
Voted one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in the Bay Area for 2020, Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2500 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
The Staff Data Analyst plays a critical role in developing key metrics, uncovering vital insights and delivering critical analysis that will lead to data-informed decisions and guide business strategy. You will work closely with senior leadership, department heads and teammates to use data to drive the success of the organization. Your expertise will influence decisions made at the highest levels of the company.
- Be part of a high-impact team that identifies and executes on growth initiatives through product innovation
- Deliver data, reporting and actionable insights that inform product development and consumer acquisition decisions
- Leverage deep hands-on technical skills to produce analyses in various topics including, but not limited to, customer segmentation, campaign performance, marketing attribution and return on investment/ad spend.
- Design, instrument, execute and share findings on A/B tests (new features, messaging changes, flow changes, etc.)
- Work with product managers, operations and technical teams across the organization to improve business outcomes
- Build reports with key take-aways that are delivered in a reliable, consistent and timely manner
- Develop consistent KPIs, reporting and documentation, including technical definitions
Your background and characteristics:
- High intellectual curiosity, advanced analytical skills and the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to diverse groups (executives, product managers, operations and technical teams)
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision and direction
- You have 5+ years of experience in a product, growth or marketing analytics function
- You have 5+ years of hands-on experience and technical proficiency in SQL, Tableau(Tableau Certified a plus), Excel, Gsheets and GBQ
- You have a strong understanding on how data should be captured within products and services and are able to guide the Engineering teams
- You have developed dashboards and ad-hoc analysis that provide visibility into consumer behavior within acquisition and product flows
- Understanding of decision trees, segmentation, regression and other intelligent decision models used to analyze customer response behaviors, interaction patterns and propensity
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.