Sr. Workforce Forecast Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 1700 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
The Sr. Forecast Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining accurate contact forecasts within the organization. This position ensures databases are maintained and scrubbed to for accurate forecasting. Forecasts are created using contact center industry forecasting principles. Understanding of seasonality, trends, and statistical analysis including but not limited to variances, deviations, handle times, contacts, and outside business intelligence are critical. The ability to understand, manage, and apply contact drivers is a must. The forecast analyst will communicate effectively with business operations to add internal insights to the forecast. This position is responsible for communicating/relating these principles to others.
- Maintain the forecast database by reviewing raw data and scrubbing out anomalies, identifying and marking special days, and documenting external factors affecting forecast
- Creates forecast by using workforce management principles and judgement
- Creates long term forecast of 1-3 years for all contacts and workgroups including inbound and outbound calls, emails, text blasts, SMS, and chat.
- Creates mid-term forecast of 60-120 days
- Determines hiring needs and shares with Manager and/or Director of Workforce Operations
- Calculates and forecasts shrinkage
- Meets with operational leadership to understand operational needs and gain insight, and communicates forecast requirements to operational leadership
- Reviews and reports on forecast to actual metrics, and adjusts forecast as required to achieve accurate forecasts and generates schedules based on business requirement
- 5 years minimum background in workforce management discipline required
- 3 years minimum background in contact center forecasting required
- Working knowledge and ability to perform forecasting principles within +/- 5%
- Understanding of a blended environment including MMS, chat, email, and phone contacts
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable being an active participant in meetings with leadership
- Understand contact center telephony infrastructure and contact routing principles
- 3 years’ experience with workforce management system such as NICE, eWFM, Interactive, etc
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix!
- Competitive compensation and benefits structure
- Leadership opportunities – manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Job Reference #: od2tbfwD