Sr UX Researcher (Remote)
About the role:As a Senior UX Researcher, you will develop a deep understanding of our consumers and influence our cross-functional teams to make customer-centric decisions across the product development lifecycle. You’ll lead early research to understand our consumer needs and employ mixed methods to unlock the critical information needed at different phases of product development to guide the teams in the right direction. You’ll be the voice of the customer and put processes in place to uplevel the product development team to make research-informed customer-centric decisions.
We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, CO, UT, OR, WA, NV, NJ, NY, DE, MD, SC, NC, FL, GA, MN, PA, TN, VA
- Closely partner with team members across all functions from product definition through execution. Own and lead the research for both defined and undefined problem spaces.
- Proactively identify research opportunities, leverage current research, and plan for the gaps. Empower the team to make research-informed decisions.
- Plan and execute research studies from beginning to end. Identify the right research method, right research questions, define the participant sample, design the study, and execute with attention to detail and quality.
- Present actionable insights and recommendations to teams and leaders across the organization. Contribute to an easily accessible central repository of research.
- Have a clear understanding of how various research functions and data sources like Market Research, Product Marketing, Analytics contribute to the product development lifecycle and how & when to leverage them.
- Actively contribute to up-leveling the design team (Researchers, Designers, and Writers), leveraging your strengths to help others grow.
- 4-5 years of experience working in a cross-functional team, solving complex problems, and shipping products to customers.
- Experience working across products and platforms, desktop and mobile experiences. Financial services expertise is a plus.
- Experience with mixed methods of research.
- Proficient in storytelling and presenting.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.