Sr. Tableau Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
As part of the Enterprise Data & Strategy team, you will create descriptive, diagnostic & predictive analytics and reporting solutions that bring data to life through visualizations and storytelling. You will be part of a dynamic team that is working on a wide variety of challenging projects across the entire organization and will be instrumental in providing the insights and decision support that fuel our company’s continued success and growth.
The Data Science Analyst (Tableau) plays a critical role in developing key metrics, uncovering vital insights and delivering critical analysis that will lead to data-informed decisions and guide business strategy. You will work closely with senior leadership, department heads and teammates to use data to drive the success of the organization. Your expertise will influence decisions made at the highest levels of the company.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain a suite of BI solutions using Tableau consisting of numerous dashboards, scorecards and other reports and visualizations
- Provide analysis and recommendations through deep-insights based on data analysis and independent discovery
- Able to communicate complex analysis and insights to various stakeholders inside and outside of analytical teams
- BS. in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics or related analytical field of study (advanced degree preferred)
- 5+ years relevant professional experience covering B.I., data science, statistical analysis, machine learning or enterprise reporting
- Advanced skills developing reports and dashboards using tools such as Tableau (Tableau Certified a plus)
- Deep understanding of decision trees, segmentation, regression and other intelligent decision models used to analyze customer response behaviors, interaction patterns and propensity
- High intellectual curiosity, advanced analytical skills and the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision and direction
- Data Visualization: Provide data-driven decision support by unlocking insights through clean, intuitive visual tools, best-in-class executive dashboards and interactive self-service analytical reports
- Embedded Analytics: Deliver high-impact reporting and analytics by integrating visuals into various tools and systems to achieve a comprehensive modern, dynamic reporting platform
- Enable & Optimize Analytics: Technical coaching, mentoring and training across multiple stakeholder groups
- Strategic Use of data: Establish and lead best-practices and development of content that enhance the effectiveness and adoption of the data platform in ways that support strategic initiative and drive business results
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2ndyear in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Job Reference #: oE6Y9fwB