Sr. System Engineer
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Freedom Financial Network is seeking a Systems Engineer (Experienced Level III) for our experienced Contact Center Platform Systems team. This position is to evaluate business requirements to administer/maintain/modify/optimize/support existing and add new capabilities for our systems to meet rapidly changing business needs. This position involves a diverse ecosystem encompassing everything from Genesys PureConnect, Twilio, Five9, Verint, and other contact center technologies as well as VoIP telephony hardware/software, wired and wireless networking, Windows servers and desktops, Linux servers, Google and AWS Cloud Services, virtualization, remote hosted services, requiring aptitude, flexibility, and/or an array of skillsets and experience.
- Design, build, test, document, deploy, administer, support, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable call/contact center solutions for PureConnect, Twilio, Five9’s, and integrations with internal applications and services as well as a myriad of third party services.
- Faces the business unit customer, consulting with the business leaders, gathering business requirements, and converting to technical requirements.
- Evaluate existing systems and business processes to identify defects and performance issues, recommend solutions.
- This is a cross functional role handling cradle to grave projects where the successful candidate will ideally be able to perform all the planning, tasks, and reporting.
- Create and maintain test environments.
- Write and execute test plans and procedures for existing and new solutions.
- Learn, document, and train coworkers while being a technical resource and contributor.
- Participate in multi-tier escalation procedures for customer service and support.
- Other duties, as directed.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- >= 10 years of relevant experience.
- Significant directly applicable experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge and experience in VoIP telephony.
- Knowledge and experience in Call Routing, ACD, IVR, Auto-attendant, Dialer, SMS, e-mail, Webchat.
- Expert level troubleshooting, fault isolation, and cause analysis skills.
- Knowledge and experience in administration of Microsoft and/or Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge and experience with voice and data networks, network services, and administration.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to create reusable, maintainable and well documented solutions.
- Ability to gather requirements to create Routing, IVR, and Dialers to support business processes.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams and interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to be highly responsive in a fast-paced technical and business environment.
- Familiarity PureConnect/CIC stack
- Familiarity with contact/call center and financial services business scenarios and technologies
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and other database systems
- Familiarity with web servers and IIS administration
- Familiarity with secure computing and PKI
- Familiarity with AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Familiarity and experience with Twilio, Five9, Verint, and/or other contact center technologies
- Experience within the Financial Services domain, or other regulated industries
- Experience with CRM and Ticketing systems
- Other applicable IT certifications
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Leadership opportunities – manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Job Reference #: oxUO9fw8