Sr. Staff Data Analyst (Marketing Multi Product)
WHO WE ARE:
Voted one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in the Bay Area for 2020, Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2500 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
We are looking for a Sr. Staff Analyst / Sr. Marketing Analytics Manager who will be responsible for all analytic aspects of our Multi-Product acquisition strategy. In this role, you will collaborate with key stakeholders to measure campaign performance and provide data-driven recommendation on acquisition and product strategies.
- Conduct large scale analyses, with ownership through all stages: understand business goals and strategies, formulate analytic approach, perform data extraction, exploration, and transformation, and translate results into actional items for the business team.
- Leverage deep hands-on technical skills to produce analyses in various topics including, but not limited to, customer segmentation, campaign performance and return on investment/ad spend.
- Analyze consumer experience through acquisition and product funnels as well as cross-business transfers to inform future tests and product development.
- Design, instrument, execute and share findings on A/B tests (new features, messaging changes, flow changes, etc.)
- Partner with other stakeholders including Marketing, Product, Engineering etc. to develop testing and growth strategies.
- Develop reporting with consistent definitions, KPIs and take-aways in a reliable and timely manner.
- Interact with multiple functional teams across the organization to identify potential issues, implement solutions, improve throughput, and automate recurring processes.
- 8+ years of hands-on analytic experience in a product, growth or marketing analytics function within the financial services industry
- Strong track record of driving consumer and product insights in a web/mobile environment.
- Experience in developing dashboards and end-to-end analytics that provide visibility into consumer behavior within acquisition and product flows
- Deep experience in analyzing consumer lending products such as personal loans and HELOC
- Strong hands-on experience and proficiency in SQL, Excel, and Tableau or equivalent BI tool
- Strong understanding on how data should be captured, stored and structured in data warehousing environment for various products and services
- Adept at presenting insights to diverse groups of audience (Executives, engineers, product managers, operations, etc.)
- An effective cross functional communicator in both written and verbal skills
- Ability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment and adapt to various situations
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Econometrics or equivalent
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.