Sr. Staff Analyst - Web Analytics (Lendage)
We are looking for a (Sr.) Staff Analyst who will be responsible for marketing and web analytics effort for our Home Equity Loans product (Lendage). In this role, you will collaborate with key stakeholders to analyze consumer journey, campaign performance and provide data-driven recommendation on acquisition and product strategies.
- Analyze consumer experience and journey through acquisition and product funnels to inform future tests and product development.
- Track consumer interactions across touchpoints so that we can deliver a personalized experience that optimizes consumer and business results.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Engineering and other stakeholders to develop standardized methodology to tag and track visitors across various sites for streamlined and consistent measurement
- Design, instrument, execute and share findings on A/B tests (new features, messaging changes, flow changes, etc.)
- Partner with other channel managers to understand cross-channel interaction and develop testing strategies
- Conduct large scale analyses, with ownership through all stages: understand business goals and strategies, formulate analytic approach, perform data extraction, exploration, transformation and translate results into actional items for the business team.
- Leverage deep hands-on technical skills to produce analyses in various topics including, but not limited to, customer segmentation, campaign performance and return on investment
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop structured data models that allow the creation of insights and dashboards
- Develop reporting with consistent definitions, KPIs and take-aways in a reliable and timely manner.
- 5+ years of hands-on analytic experience in a product, growth or marketing analytics function for a fintech company, preferably in consumer lending
- Experience in using front-end web analytics tool such as GA360 and Adobe is a must
- Experience partnering with data engineering to develop high data integrity, automated reporting and insightful ad-hoc analyses that illuminate traffic volume, consumer engagement, funnel interaction, conversion rates opportunities within acquisition and product flows
- Experience in an e-commerce environment utilizing campaign and site data to evaluate ROI and profitability
- Strong hands-on experience and proficiency in SQL, Excel, and Tableau or equivalent BI tool
- Strong understanding on how data should be captured, stored and structured in data warehousing environment for various products and services
- Adept at presenting insights to diverse groups of audience (Executives, engineers, product managers, operations, etc.)
- Executor with solid business judgment who owns the outcome while maintaining a humble, collaborative spirit.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics or equivalent.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.